We have been asked to share the following information to our parents from the Parents Plus Charity.
Are you struggling with parenting? Do you want to learn new positive parenting skills to improve your family life? Are you looking for better ways to help your children with schoolwork, develop their coping skills and improve their relationships? The Parents Plus charity is Ireland’s leading provider of high-quality parenting programmes. They offer a suite of parenting programmes across various age ranges and categories:
- Early Years (0-6), covers areas like daily routines, managing tantrums & learning.
- Children’s Programme (6-11), covers areas like building self-esteem & supporting schoolwork.
- Adolescent Programme, covers areas like rules & boundaries, & solving problems together.
- Parenting When Separated, includes areas like co-parenting & emotional support for children.
- Special Needs Programme (11-18) covers areas like supporting education & development.
These courses are charged on a pay-what-you-can basis. If you are unable to afford the minimum pricing, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
For further information and to register, you can access our parenting programmes here.
Click on a link to download