Open Day for new enrolments is on Friday 3rd February @11am.
Follow us on instagram@stlouisinfants
- 03-02-2023Eye & Ear Nurse
- 06-02-2023School ClosedBank Holiday- St. Brigid's Day
- 16-02-2023School ClosedMid-term Break
- 17-02-2023School ClosedMid-term Break
- 17-03-2023School ClosedSt. Patrick's Day
- 03-04-2023School ClosedEaster Holidays
- 04-04-2023School ClosedEaster Holidays
- 05-04-2023School ClosedEaster Holidays
- 06-04-2023School ClosedEaster Holidays
- 07-04-2023School ClosedEaster Holidays
We have been asked to share the following information to our parents from the Parents Plus Charity.
Are you struggling with parenting? Do you want to learn new positive parenting skills to improve your family life? Are you looking for better ways to help your children with schoolwork, develop their coping skills and improve their relationships? The Parents Plus charity is Ireland’s leading provider of high-quality parenting programmes. They offer a suite of parenting programmes across various age ranges and categories:Read More
The NCSE is pleased to launch a new video for parents called 'Getting Extra Help in Mainstream Schools; Information for Parents'.
It provides a general overview of the additional supports that a student with additional needs can access. It explains the process of identifying need, creating a support plan for a student and the wider team that is there to contribute to the plan. The video is available in 7 different languages, which can be accessed on the NCSE Youtube channel.NCSE YouTube channel
Cineáltas: Action Plan on Anti-BullyingWe are currently familiarising ourselves with the new Cineáltas: Action Plan on Bullying document issued by the Department of Education. It is a useful resource to look through to see how we as parents and teachers can prevent and address bullying. The document is attached for your reference.